Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Dorm Duty

In honor of my little sister head back to college for another year of hard studying, I've decided to do a little dorm room round up -

Having bedding that you love is key when you're sleeping in a borrowed bed (though, to this day, my little dorm room bed that was built into the wall was the most comfortable bed I ever slept in).




When space is tight, good storage is a must. You can go wrong with a good trunk, between the dorm room and my college apartment my trunk not only stored a tun of stuff, but was used as a seat, a side table, a coffee table and a night stand.



trunk, storage bin - PB Teen


Once you've got function covered, you can move onto fun.




USB port bust, iPod amp speaker - Urban Outfitters


Oh, and I had to throw in a little FSU keychain just for fun.










No comments: