Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Decorating PB's Apartment

My good friend PB just turned 30. He is an awesome guy, he has a great job, he's got everything going for him. . . there's just one thing - his apartment screams "BOY!". . . I would say it looks like a frat house, but that would be mean to frat houses. I've offered to help him decorate, but he seems to be happy living like a college student and denying the fact that his apartment is girlfriend repellent.

I've taken it upon myself to go ahead and give him some options. I'm going to put together a mood board for each of his apartment's 3 main rooms and then turn it over to him.

His apartment has great bones. For a one bedroom, there is tons of space -

living room, dining room, bedroom

I made this quick mock-up of the apartment (above) so you can get idea with what we're working with.

Stay tuned for the first mood board later this week.

No comments: