Monday, May 16, 2011

Under My Umbrella, Ella, Ella. . .

So this weekend was super duper wet & rainy here in South Florida, so my umbrella got itself a nice little workout as I ran errands. . .

I've had the same umbrella for almost 15 years, he sure is a trooper. . . so I feel kinda bad for him when I get home and have no place to store him. . .

He just gets dumped on the front porch and left there until he is dry. . . or until I remember that I've left him sitting out there for a few weeks and shove him in my car.

Okay, I can see this post is quickly going off track. . . basically, with the rainy season upon us I thought it was time to look into a new place to store my trusty little umbrella -





  1. Owl Umbrella Stand

  2. Testrite Umbrlla Stand

  3. Slice Umbrella Stand

  4. Royce Leather Umbrella Stand

  5. Abilio Umbrella Stand

  6. Magis Poppins Umbrella Stand

  7. Squaro Umbrella Stand

  8. Riding Umbrella Stand

  9. Blomus Umbrella Stand

3 comments:

The Ramblings of a Thirtysomething Wife said...

Love love LOVE the owl and boots stands! Super cute!

sijagur said...

nice post.. nice umbrellas.. i reallt like your post

Laurendy said...

The owl and the boots are my favorite as well.