Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sock Monkey Baby Shower Invite with Download

This is my choice theme if the baby is going to be a boy.

Here is a mock up of the invite -

The beauty of doing the ivites online is you can print youself for cheap or use a service like Moo or Vista Print and have them look totally profesional.

Double click the small blank invite to open the photo in a new window, then right click and save to your computer. You can add your own text in Photoshop or even in Word if you're going to be printing them yourself at home. Or, better yet you can upload and add text on Picnik, seriously, I heart Picnik.

I am also going to shave a the D.I.Y. for a Sock Monkey invite if you'd rather go the handmade route.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing this!!! please drop me a note on FB

Crescendo Gal