Monday, February 21, 2011

It's A Sickness

This weekend my mom and I hit like 3 different Homegoods store. . , Now you may be thinking to yourself "man, 3 Homegoods store. You two must have been on a mission to find a whole set of something". . . but no, I've inherited my shopping addiction from my mother, and we went to 3 different Homegoods stores just because. . . Here are some of the things we found while shopping -

Gesture Making Hands

"five, five, five dollar footlong", "A Okay"


"Cool Beans Daddy-O"
Sorry, sometimes I just can't hold back the cheese. . .

Also spotted were some fancy cupcake display holder things that would be perfect for the baby shower I'm throwing this summer. . .


And some giant glass vase thingies - I want one, but I couldn't find the shape I wanted in the color I wanted, so the hunt will continue. . .

My mom ended up buying some prints for her bedroom and I ended up with a new Cynthia Rowley bedding set. . . which I completely forgot to take pictures of. . .



1 comment: