Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Like Mother, Like Daughter. . . Sort Of

When it comes to decor my mom and I are very very different. While we both love vintage, I'm more"vintage modern" and she is more "vintage country", as you can see in the photo below.

But there are times when our tastes totally merge, as in the case of the vintage lockers (above). My mom picked up two sets of these vintage lockers at an auction in Indiana a few summers ago and they have been living in the corners of her family room ever since. And I have been eyeing them ever since. . .

So I was super duper happy when my mom told me that she wanted to move one of them into her guest bedroom upstairs and that I could have the other if I would like. Would I like? Is the pope Catholic? Heck yeah, I'd like!

It will most likely be a few months before said locker moves on over to my house, but I've already got the corner picked out for it in my living room.

No comments: