Friday, January 7, 2011

2011 Intentions

I've tried the New Year resolution thing publicly for the past few years. . . and I've totally failed at it. So this year there will be no actual resolutions, just intentions. . . As in, this year I intend to post more about all the places and things I love locally (heck, I've even whipped up a little "local love" graphic to go along with those posts) -


I also intend to post more about changes going on in my house (that's really where this blog started, so I would like to get back to that a little). . .

And I intend on have fun. . . lots and lots of fun!

So there you have it folks, those are my Intentions for 2011!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Ohhh, I like that! I quit making resolutions because I never seemed to keep them. Intentions sounds much better.