Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Under My Christmas Tree

Okay, so don't let the title fool you, I still haven't put up my tree. . . and at this point, there is a good chance I won't. Yet that doesn't mean I haven't gone a bit crazy on the gift buying, so if I did have a tree up this year, these are just a few of the things that would be under it -


  • an earring holder for my mother (she picked it out)
  • a super cute sweater for my niece
  • a book for my sister
  • a squirrel corn cob feeder thing for my dad
  • a t-shirt, again, for my dad
  • the best BBQ grill turner thingie in the whole world, once more for my dad

  • the missing piece to my mother's holiday serving set
  • a lunar phase moon lamp for a nephew
  • a book on the cosmos with some of the best photographs I've even seen for another nephew
Because I did all my shopping in store I don't have any actual links for you, but I can tell you I bought gifts at Icing, Costco, Bed, Bath and Beyond, Target, Home Goods, Ross, T.J. Maxx, J.C. Penney, Lowes, and through Pampered Chef.

2 comments:

The Ramblings of a Thirtysomething Wife said...

I think I would die if I didn't have my christmas tree up by now. I am such a christmas fanatic, I put it up faithfully and lovingly every year by the end of Thanksgiving weekend! As for the gifts, it looks like your dad does quite a battle with the squirrels in his yard :)

Laurendy said...

I am normally the Christmas tree up in the middle of November kinda girl (heck, once I had it up in October), but this year is just weird all around. Besides for the box of ornaments on my side table and the pile a presents next to the t.v. you wouldn't even know it was Christmas in my house. . .

I really need to break this Bah Hum Bug mood.