Monday, November 15, 2010

My Chef Could Use A Little Pampering



About two weeks ago my mother and I hosted a Pampered Chef party. This is the first time I've ever held one of those "please come to my house and buy stuff so that I can get some free stuff" type parties, and I have to admit that it was a lot of fun. I think it has a lot to do with the leader (consultant? I'm not really sure what you call them), she made us dinner, dessert, and a nice strong cocktail and showed us some nifty kitchen gadgets. Everyone seemed to have a good time and my mom and I made out with some awesome deals. I ended up with lots of little gadgets (I'll share them later as I use them) and a large baking stone, which I'm totally excited about using.

If you've ever thought about hosting one of these type of parties, just go ahead and do it already, seriously, do it.


- and yes I totally realize that this post may have the cheesiest title ever, but oh well.

No comments: