Thursday, August 26, 2010

Cool or Corny?

Okay, so when I found this "champagne cork" stool I considered featuring it in a "Why?" post, but the more I looked at it, the more I started to think it was pretty darn awesome. . .


I think it has the possibility of going both the cool and corny path depending on where and how it is used. . .

I see it as the quirky side table in a modern loft - a'la Starck's gnome tables. . . on the corny side, I can totally picture it shoved into the corner of some wine themed dining room with a grape wallpaper border with matching table runner and place mats. . .

So now it comes down to you, what do you think? "Champagne cork" stool, cool or corny?

1 comment:

ABranch said...

I think it is totally cool but I tend to like modern/ contemporary so maybe that is why I don't get any "corny" from it at all!