Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Knock It Off: Wassily Chair

We're back with a brand new edition of "Knock It Off"! This time we are taking a look at the sleek and modern Wassily chair designed by Marcel Breuer and manufactured by Knoll.




You can pick up the real deal at Hive Modern for $2020.
  1. the Breuer Wassily Chair from Inmod for $399
  2. the Marcel Black Leather Accent Chair from Overstock for $239.99
  3. the Dessau Chair from Alphaville Design for $489
  4. the Marcel Brown Leather Accent Chair from Overstock for $279.99

3 comments:

Our Little Beehive said...

My grandparents had one of these chairs when I was a kid. I wish I knew where it was now...

Laurendy said...

Man, your grandparents had some good taste!

modloft said...

Excellent post.I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work.