Friday, July 16, 2010

30 Before Thirty


A while back Nicole from Making It Lovely posted a list of 30 things she wanted to do before she turned the big 3-0. . . Now that I've turned 29, I've decided to totally borrow her idea. . .


So without further ado, here is my 30 before thirty list:


  1. Host a holiday dinner

  2. Cook Sunday dinner once a month

  3. Lose 40 pounds

  4. Plant & maintain a garden

  5. Spend more time outdoors

  6. Go camping

  7. Visit at least three “Old Florida” attractions

  8. Visit a zoo

  9. Go to the rodeo

  10. Go to a carnival

  11. Spend a weekend at the beach

  12. Reconnect with an old friend

  13. Build a piece of furniture

  14. Knit something other than a hat or scarf

  15. Sew a dress

  16. Start a photography project I’ve been dreaming of for while now

  17. Paint a picture

  18. Learn to silk screen

  19. Take a self portrait that I actually like

  20. Launch the Biscuit & Sissy shop on Etsy

  21. Complete a Sudoku book

  22. Go a full week without watching TV

  23. Read a book (or two)

  24. Publish a book through Blurb

  25. Listen to every CD I own

  26. Find my iPod

  27. Say “yes” more often

  28. Organize all my storage

  29. Upgrade my Flikr account

  30. Fall in love again

No comments: