Monday, June 28, 2010

Target Bedding

Last week I mentioned on Twitter that my mom picked up some bedding I had been eyeing at Target for me at 75% off. I was super excited, but when I got it home I remembered that I hadn't even used the Liberty of London for Target bedding I has just bought yet. . . and I realized that Emmett and Elsie's nightly battle on my bed had torn up my sheets. So there I was with two quilts and no sheets - what's a girl to do? Well this girl went back to Target and bought some deep purple organic sheets. . . so now I have two quilts, dark purple sheets, and light aqua walls. . .

It doesn't look to bad when you put them all together virtually, but I'm a bit worried about how it will come off in real life. . .

As for the two quilts, for now I think I'll just interchange them, and come winter I'll layer them both:

No comments: