Thursday, June 10, 2010

Decorating with Glee: Rachel's Room

I bet you thought I forgot that I said I was going to do a series of posts on the different rooms of some of the Glee characters. . . Well, I didn't. So we are starting off with the bare bones of Rachel's bedroom.


screenshots from Glee are from gleeimages.com

There are a few pieces of furniture in Rachel's room that are recognizable. So that's where will start.



Rachel's bed is a Farmhouse Canopy Bed from Pottery Barn that has been painted white, her bedside tables are the famous Lack Tables from Ikea in pink (which, sadly, are no longer available), her dresser is the Hemnes Dresser from Ikea in white, and the chair behind her bedroom door is the Over-Lapping Squares Side Chair from West Elm.

So if you want your very on Rachel Room these pieces are where you should start - in the next "Decorating with Glee" post we'll take a look at her accessories.


No comments: