Thursday, May 6, 2010

Won't You Be My Neighbor?

Okay, this time I am not going to sing the praise of a lovely house with lots of potential, nope, this time I am just going to beg - someone, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE BUY THIS HOUSE!! It's awful, it really is - I'm pretty sure the "addition" is a shed they attached to the house and I'm almost positive that it would have to be removed. It's a mess, it really is - I'm not going to lie to you or sugar coat it. Why would you want to buy this house - other than the fact that you would live near me, I'm not too sure. . . But I would really really really like to see this house sell to someone who wants to clean it up and not just rent it out as-is to another questionable group who are just going to trash it more.

And yes, I didn't share a picture of the house on purpose, it really is that bad.

No comments: