Thursday, April 15, 2010

Grilling Made Eazier

I got a Weber charcoal grill last year for my birthday, and I have been the Grilling Queen at every cook out or BBQ ever since. The one problem I seem to have when grilling is that I don't have a place to put anything while I'm working the coals (look at me, throwing grilling lingo around). I tend to just pull over a chair, or make a friend stand there so I can use them as a human table. With summer quickly closing in on us (who am I kidding, summer has already started here in south Florida) I need to find a solution, and I think this little puppy might just do the trick -


And for $19.99 you can't really go wrong. . . and yes I know, I'm a bit Ikea-crazy, but they have everything in every style for cheap so I'm going to continue to be Ikea-crazy until they give me reason not to be.

No comments: