Saturday, March 6, 2010

Really, It's Not A Knock-off

My love of knock-offs has been well documented on this here blog, but you may be surprised to learn that not everything I own is a knock-off - really, I'm telling the truth - see, look for yourself -


Meet my collection of Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams pottery! Man I should have done a better job dusting before I took this picture. When you are willing to search you never know what you can find. It took about six months, but I got all three pieces for under $30 total!

I know objects "can't" bring you happiness, but this pottery sure does make me smile.

Trivia Fact: Two out out of the three pieces that I own can be spotted behind Dr. Drew during an episode of Celebrity Rehab 3 (and I don't mean the pottery in the show is my pottery, duh).

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ha, yesterday I got sucked into a "Rehab" marathon and just kept looking a the decor! Love the pottery!