Friday, January 23, 2009

Weekend Plans

It looks as though I have another very full weekend ahead of me.

the list:
  1. work on Resolution #2 - organize: I'm going to try and start with my closet, so I can, well, see the floor
  2. hit the local ReStore: cause I wanna
  3. celebrate my little sister's birthday (the biscuit is turning 17!!) by heading to our family's favorite Chinese buffet and eating ourselves sick
  4. hit Pompano's annual "Nautical Flea Market": I am on a mission to find a mounted fish (I've always wanted one)
  5. give Emmet a bath (he may be small, but he's a fighter)
  6. oh, and do yard work
Unfortunately, #1 (aka Resolution #2) will most likely be the thing that does not get accomplished and that stinks, cause I am really looking forward to seeing the floor in that corner of my bedroom. . .

1 comment:

Jean Martha said...

OK, you gotta hook me up with a list of flea markets in the Orlando or Miami/Palm?boca areas that aren't the sort that primarily sell rims, cosmetics & lingerie. Know what I mean? LOL