Sunday, August 31, 2008

WooHoos All Around - kinda

Woohoo - Happy 100th Post!! I feel like I should make a cake or something, but my kitchen is still pulled apart, so it'll have to wait.

My home-repair-funk isn't quite over, I had a complete melt down Friday evening that involved locking myself in a bathroom crying over the fact that it had been a month since closing and I still had no idea when I am going to be able to move in. But something came along to left my spirits - NEW WINDOWS!!!

They look wonderful! They are the best of the best in impact windows, you tap on them and you're likely to come away with a bruised fingertip. Hurricanes will scare me no more!! Well, that's not true, they'll probably be even more scary than before, cause now I'll be able to see what going on outside. . .

1 comment:

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

Hello!
thanks for commenting on the giveaway!
Don't forget to come back on Thursday! : )


Jen Ramos
'100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards & More'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com