Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!


Happy 4th of July everyone!! I hope you all enjoy this long weekend.

I'm taking a 4 day weekend, woohoo!! And it's going to be a busy one - my aunt and cousin (big sister) came in from NC last night. They came to town for a combo house closing/birthday/birthday celebration. . . well as we all know by now, there hasn't been a closing yet, but my aunt's birthday is Monday and my birthday is Friday (a week from today), so there is still a lot of fun to be had - and shopping to be done.

The whole weekend is planned:
Today - Festival Flea Market Mall, then BBQ and fireworks
Saturday - Flea Market at the GLCC in Wilton Manors, followed by more shopping around Ft. Lauderdale
Sunday - the Palm Beach Antique Show (if it's open this weekend) or the Deerfield Antique Mall

Oh, and some point this weekend, the work on the house should be completed and we can go back to the bank and say "Hey, where's my money?" It's a long shot, but I'm hoping we can close by my birthday.
___________________________________________________

What I Got #1 should be posted at some point today

No comments: