Monday, July 14, 2008

Distractions

I already apologized once for being a bad blogger, and here I go again, less than a week later asking for forgiveness once more. . .

I am sorry that I have been a crappy blogger this past week, and I am even more sorry for the that lame excuse of an Ikea post I gave you (a day late no less).

I really didn't take into account how much of a distraction having family in town and taking time off from work could be. . .

I have good news and bad news. The Bad news first, as you can probably guess by now, I did not close on the house last week, but my birthday was far from a bust (What I Got - the Birthday Edition will be posted this afternoon). The good news is that all the work that the bank wanted done before closing is complete - a nice not so little report was hand delivered to the mortgage department this morning. Hopefully we will have a closing date some day this week, fingers crossed!

No comments: