Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Chairish Mix n Chic Style Challenge

So when I got an email from Chairish about taking part in their Mix n Chic Style Challenge, I was all "I'M IN!" The challenge was to put together a moodboard incorporating some Chairish pieces into a shabby chic design. . .  So shabby chic isn't exactly in my wheelhouse, but I figured I could put my spin on it.  


Without further ado, my take on Shabby Chic living room design –
You start with a neutral base, add touch of floral, some natural material, a bit of metal, and a few pops of color and then BOOM, you've got Modern Boho Shabby Chic à la Laurendy.








fine print: I participated in this challenge because of my never ending love of moodboards, all options are my own and I did not receive any compensation for this post.

No comments: