Monday, November 14, 2011

Thanksgiving Bunting Banner Printable

Seeing that I'm hosting Thanksgiving this year and I completely lack any Thanksgiving-ish decorations, I decided to get my Martha Stewart on and make some.

I'm aiming for a kinda rustic-y gilded look, which means lots of brown kraft paper and gold accessories, and I'm throwing in a little coralish pink and dark purple (you know, cause I'm kinda nuts). The highlight of my homespun decor is a big ol' bunting banner that reads "Give Thanks".




Give Thanks Banners

I loved it so much that I decided to share it with y'all! But seeing that not everyone is into pink Thanksgiving decor I changed to colors up for ya. The top banner is in fall color printed on parchment paper with an ivory ribbon and the bottom banner is black printed on tan cardstock. The banner I'm using is coralish pink printed on kraft paper, I haven't finished it yet, which is why it's not included in the above picture.




and if you are crazy like me -







(the star in the middle is a nod at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade which I've watched every Thanksgiving for as long as I can remember)

No comments: